In today's information age, a smoothly operating Web site is a vital part of your business and provides a distinct competitive advantage. On the Internet, the only hard currency is attention. A Web site that fails to deliver its content either in a timely manner or at all, causes visitors to quickly lose interest, sending them to the "just a click-away" competitor. Ensuring that all of the elements of your Web site are functioning properly is critical to maximizing your company's Web investment. A Web Site that is frequently inaccessible is likely to lose you business and destroy your customer loyalty.
When the inevitable failures do occur, minimizing downtime reduces the impact of the problems. Failure of your Web site quickly sends your potential customers to the "just a click-away" competitor. One of the primary advantages of a Web site is its ability to reach customers around the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A broken Web site does not fulfill that potential.
What are the advantages for me of the WebSitePulse.com external monitoring service?
WebSitePulse.com provides a non-stop Internet external monitoring of your Web Site and all its key elements. When there is a problem, you will be the first to know, so you can begin troubleshooting before your customers start calling you. Evaluate your Web Site performance from your customer perspective and optimize it to improve customer satisfaction.
- 24x7 web site and its key components monitoring.
- Immediate notification of problems by email, cell phone, SMS, pager and other devices.
- Web-based real-time reports of historical data showing performance and availability over time.
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of problems when they do occur.
- Requires zero capital investment.
- Instant set-up and immediate results.
- No software to install or maintain.
- No integration issues and no technology risk.
- Measures end-user perspective.
- No technical experience or training necessary.
- Scalable to meet growing enterprise and e-business demands.
Try it Now FREE for 15 Days with no Risk and no Obligations.